Finding Inner Peace in Outer Chaos – Public Talk with Venerable Lozang Yonten
September 4, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Lozang Yonten is a young and very experienced American-born teacher and Buddhist nun in the Tibetan tradition:
– has studied intensively in Australia at Chenrezig Institute 2002–2009, completing their Buddhist Studies Program.
– continued to study and offering service at Dharma Centres in Australia, New Zealand, India and Taiwan.
– is teaching 4-month-semester each year in Israel – as a member of the Buddhist Faculty at a Buddhist Psychoanalytic Training program.
– gives also regular teachings at Shantideva Study Group in Qirat Ono, Israel.
– was the resident teacher of Kunsang Yeshe Retreat Centre in Australia 2011–2014.
– served as the resident teacher six months of the year at Mahamudra Centre in New Zealand 2014-2018 – combining it with the teachings in Israel
– Currently, she is an FPMT touring teacher and retreat leader.
See Venerables teaching at Mahamudra Center New Zealand – click the link: “What´s Buddhism about”
Welcome to Yeshe Norbu Mind Training Centre
– at Roslagsgatan 62:
Take T-bana to Tekniska Högskolan, walk down all the way Birger Jarlsgatan or Roslagsgatan.
OR take T-bana to Odenplan and then Bus 50 to Roslagstull.